Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

“I’d like to MARRY Disha Patani because she has…”: Aditya Roy Kapur | Rapid Fire | Malang

“I’d like to MARRY Disha Patani because she has…”: Aditya Roy Kapur | Rapid Fire | Malang

#AdityaRoyKapur in an exclusive interview with Bollywood Hungama’s Faridoon Shahryar plays a super fun rapid-fire and answers some really interesting questions about #DishaPatani, #HrithikRoshan, Tinder bio, the hilarious reason why he wouldn’t want his girlfriend to do Karate. Don’t miss! Also, do not forget to subscribe to Bollywood ...

This Video Published Since or about 5 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: BollywoodHungama.com

“I’d like to MARRY Disha Patani because she has…”: Aditya Roy Kapur | Rapid Fire | Malang's Video From BollywoodHungama.com have lenght about 4:06 and was viewed more than 516889 and is still growing


Related Video with “I’d like to MARRY Disha Patani because she has…”: Aditya Roy Kapur | Rapid Fire | Malang

Disha Patani BIRTHDAY SPECIAL - -If I WOKE UP as Tiger Shroff I'd...- - FUNNIEST moments- Salman K

Disha Patani BIRTHDAY SPECIAL - -If I WOKE UP as Tiger Shroff I'd...- - FUNNIEST moments- Salman K
Watch Disha Patani BIRTHDAY SPECIAL - -If I WOKE UP as Tiger Shroff I'd...- - FUNNIEST moments- Salman K - News USA 24/7 on Dailymotion
This Video Published Since 27 days ago ago, Hosted by dailymotion.com and Published by Channel: SOUR STONE

Disha Patani BIRTHDAY SPECIAL - -If I WOKE UP as Tiger Shroff I'd...- - FUNNIEST moments- Salman K's Video From News USA 24/7 have lenght about 2:18 and was viewed more than 113 and is still growing


Humraah (Official 8D Music) - Asim Azhar | Malang | Disha Patani

Humraah (Official 8D Music) - Asim Azhar | Malang | Disha Patani
#Humraah #AsimAzhar

This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: SOUR STONE

Humraah (Official 8D Music) - Asim Azhar | Malang | Disha Patani's Video From SOUR STONE have lenght about 5:02 and was viewed more than 29 and is still growing


Disha Patani shares a BTS video doing underwater skiing from 'Malang' sets

Disha Patani shares a BTS video doing underwater skiing from 'Malang' sets
Mohit Suri's 'Malang' which starred Disha Patani and Aditya Roy Kapur in lead roles did quite well at the box office. The audience loved the sizzling chemistry between Disha and Aditya. Now, taking to her Instagram handle, Disha dropped a BTS video from 'Malang' sets. The video was captured sduring the shooting of the famous track 'Humraah' and ...

This Video Published Since 15 days ago ago, Hosted by msn.com and Published by Channel: The Times of India

Disha Patani shares a BTS video doing underwater skiing from 'Malang' sets's Video From The Times of India have lenght about 00:55 and was viewed more than 0 and is still growing


Humraah (Official Music Video) - Asim Azhar _ Malang _ Disha Patani, Aditya Roy Kapur

Humraah (Official Music Video) - Asim Azhar _ Malang _ Disha Patani, Aditya Roy Kapur

This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by dailymotion.com and Published by Channel: MUSIC LOVER

Humraah (Official Music Video) - Asim Azhar _ Malang _ Disha Patani, Aditya Roy Kapur's Video From MUSIC LOVER have lenght about 5:15 and was viewed more than 15 and is still growing

Posting Komentar untuk "“I’d like to MARRY Disha Patani because she has…”: Aditya Roy Kapur | Rapid Fire | Malang"